Enrolment Priority Guidelines
The following criteria will guide the Principal in developing a priority for enrolment at Galilee:
- Siblings of children who attend Galilee
- Children from Catholic families from the Willunga Parish (Normanville, Willunga and Aldinga)
- Children from Catholic families in other parishes with priority given to those families who participate regularly in the life of their parish
- Children from families with religious affiliation
- Other applicants willing to support the Catholic ethos
The date of lodging an Enrolment Application will also be used as a guide in the priority of enrolment. Applications for enrolment are completed online and require payment of a $30 application fee. Please visit https://enrol.cardijn.catholic.edu.au/galilee/ to complete an application.
Please note the following:
- The application fee is non-refundable as it covers administration costs
- The Application for Enrolment online form is an application only and a place is not guaranteed until the school offers your child a place
- In the event that a place is offered by us and accepted by you, the terms detailed in the
- Application for Enrolment online form will become part of the Contract of Enrolment
For further information about the enrolment process or for information about what it means to be a part of a Catholic School please contact Galilee on 8557 2200. All families are welcome.